This past Saturday we had a very special guest speaker at Blazing Fire, my dear friend Dr. Joseph Nassralla who is from Egypt and has a ministry in Southern California, The Cross TV, where he shares the exceptionally Good News of Jesus via satellite to millions of Arabic speaking homes throughout the Middle East and other nations throughout the world. Two years ago, he translated into Arabic a dozen messages I shared in his TV studio about the Father’s love that continue to be replayed, transforming the hearts of some of our brothers and sisters around the world with God’s tenderhearted
Joseph’s message was highly encouraging and inspiring as he shared about being brutally persecuted for his belief in Jesus which has given him a childlike zeal and also a depth of understanding about the purpose of pain in our growing journey with Jesus. I highly encourage you to listen to his message here (at 1 hr 21 min)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiy01nK0Oj0
Also, you can listen to more details about his persecution and his ongoing ministry by listening to this interview I did with him 2 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvoVLaGohw&t=1s
Finally, I wanted to encourage you with words from one of the prophetic voices who shared on Saturday night. This word was spoken by Lisa Cook of 4 His Beloved Ministry in Salinas, CA who prophesied:
I hear the Lord saying, “I have been increasing your capacity in this past season.” The Lord says “the seed is in the stump but that seed is about to take sprout. You have felt a cutback, but I am bringing a comeback for this house,” says the Lord. The capacity of this house to hold much glory has been increased in this season. And God says, “I’m about ready to pour it out in full measure. You have prepared your hearts to be a wellspring of life for my people, and you will not be disappointed. Because I’m going to pour out an amount that you cannot contain or imagine. This is your season of glory. Open your hearts wide.” The Lord says, “All I need is open hearts because the heavens are open here.”
So, Father God, today we say yes to this house, that the heavens are open here. And Father, I ask that you draw the people, Lord, like magnets to this place, God, that they might experience this outpouring. Thank you for the capacity of this house to hold, God, the glory, the glory, Lord. Thank you that You have prepared them, Lord, and that You have cut the stump down so that the seed can grow healthy and strong. So we call it forth, Lord, and we say yes, Lord. We ignite the faith of this house for all that You have, Lord. In Jesus’ beautiful name. Amen and amen.
Our Father brought Suzanne and I to this Tri-Valley 36 years ago with a promise that His Spirit would sweep through our region. Though we’ve been tempted more than once through those years to throw in the towel, it really hasn’t been an option for us because each time, the Lord gave us courage to once again ‘push all our chips into the middle of the table,’ meaning, we’re all in, Lord! Where else would we go? You have the words of life!
Thanks, beautiful BF family, for being all in with us as we trust the beauty of our Father together and watch what only he can do!
With Love,
Pastor Brent
Comments
Post a Comment